Jinxsoft (IKE) (‘we’) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our Terms & Conditions of Sale and any other document referred to in this policy or in the Terms & Conditions of Sale) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully so that you understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Protecting the security and privacy of your personal information is important to us and to the way we conduct our business in compliance with the Greek laws on privacy, data protection and data security. The purpose of this policy is to outline what information we may collect, how we use and safeguard that information and with whom we may share it.
We are committed to maintaining the highest standards of integrity in our business. In the course of our business, it is necessary to collect personal information including about our potential and existing customers. We take this activity seriously and seek to provide fair, secure and appropriate methods for the handling of personal information. All such activities are intended to be consistent with the General Data Protection Regulation, other applicable EU or Greek legislation and generally accepted privacy ethics and standard business practices.
Unless we receive from you specific written instructions to the contrary, by visiting our website and/or any social media channel which we use from time to time and/or providing to us your personal data, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us;
- Information we collect about you; and
- Information we receive from other sources.
Information you give us
This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site or when you engage with us at events or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail, social media or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site or otherwise engage with our community, subscribe to receive information (for example our newsletter or information about our products), search for a product, place an order on our site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition or tournament, promotion or survey (in each case whether online or not), and when you report a problem with our site.
The information you give us may include your title, name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph and location.
Information we collect about you
With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, screen resolution.
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) which the file was requested from, the name of the file, date and time of requirement, clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, access status (e.g. file transfer, file not found), length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, the transferred data amount, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Information we receive from other sources
We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies).
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us
We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts or other arrangements entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. You may opt out of receiving marketing emails at any time by selecting the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the top of the emails or by emailing our Customer Support team (via the details on the Contacts Page) with your request. You may also withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data in general, or in relation to specific types of processing, by emailing our Customer Support team;
- to notify you about changes to our products or services;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you
We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources
We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information:
- to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy;
- (if our business is sold or integrated with another business), to our advisers, any prospective purchasers and their advisers, and to the new owners of the business;
- if you submit your personal information for publication on our sites, or on our social media profiles, we will publish that information;
- if we are under a duty to disclose your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions of Sale and other agreements; or to protect our rights, property, or safety; or protect the rights, property, or safety of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction; and
- from time to time we may provide your information (but not sensitive information) to our customer service agencies for research and analysis purposes so that we can monitor and improve the products and services we provide, and we or our agents and sub-contractors may contact you to ask you for your feedback and comments on your experiences.
We may disclose non-personally identifiable information to:
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our websites; and
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
By submitting your personal information, you consent to the use of your personal information in the ways listed in this policy, and to the transfer of your personal information outside the European Economic Area (EEA), where it is necessary for us to fulfil our contractual, regulatory and legal obligations. We will only transfer personal information to organisations outside the EEA if we have assessed that the organisation we are sending the information to as having appropriate controls and safeguards in place.
Personal information that you publish on our site or submit for publication on our site may be available via the internet around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our site may contain links to other websites (of example those of our partners and affiliates) and social media buttons of other operators. We have no control and cannot be held responsible for the privacy practices of other website operators. Please check privacy policies of such other operators before submitting any personally identifiable information on their websites.
RETENTION OF RECORDS
We will keep personal information only as long as it is necessary, including for the purposes of updating our products or services.
We will also retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
When the personal information is no longer required, it will be destroyed to prevent unauthorised parties from gaining access to the information during and after the process.
We take precautions to ensure the security of your personal information and strive to keep it accurate. We have developed and will maintain security procedures to safeguard personal information against loss, theft, copying, and unauthorised disclosure, use or modification.
We will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information. However, you should be aware that the use of the internet is not entirely secure. For this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred from you or to you via the internet.
You are responsible for keeping the user name and password you use for accessing our websites confidential. We ask you not to share it with anyone.
ACCURACY AND ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
Under the current personal data protection regulations, you have the right to obtain a copy of any personal information which we hold about you and to ask for any perceived inaccuracy to be corrected (subject to certain exceptions).
If you wish to make an access request or to request that your information is corrected, please contact us verifying your identity and specifying what information you require. We may charge a fee to cover the cost of verifying the application and locating and retrieving, reviewing and copying any material requested.
A cookie is a small data file placed on your browser or the hard drive of your computer or other devices (such as smartphones or tablets). Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our websites. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our websites.
- Analytical/performance cookies
They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our websites when they are using them. This helps us to improve the way our websites work, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies
These are used to recognise you when you return to our websites. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies
These cookies record your visit to our websites, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our websites and the advertising displayed on them more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies as described below. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our websites.
USE OF WEB BEACONS
Some of our websites may contain electronic images known as web beacons (sometimes known as clear gifs) that allow us to count users who have visited these pages. Web beacons collect only limited information which includes a cookie number, time and date of a page view, and a description of the page on which the web beacon resides. We may also carry web beacons placed by third party advertisers. These beacons do not carry any personally identifiable information and are only used to track the effectiveness of a particular campaign.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our site. You are advised to read this policy each and every time you access the site or otherwise provide us with your personal information so that you are satisfied with the privacy conditions under which you provide us with that information.
This policy was last updated on 12.10.2018.
If you have any questions, comments, requests, or complaints in regards to the matters covered in this policy, you can contact our Customer Support team by using the contact form provided on the Contacts Page.